Cavapoo training: a couple of the doggies who have came through our program.
We offer an Exclusive Extended Stay training program that has been a wonderful start for many of our families and their new puppy. It is booked/scheduled only by advanced reservation and is a delightful program where your puppy remains in our care, normally until 6 months of age, to begin the puppy's basic obedience training. Our program initiates obedience, crate, leash, and potty training with the puppy all the while they are living directly within our family home.
Here is a sample of our program:
Training goals and plans have been outlined below.
The course fees are to be paid in advance and are non-refundable.
The schedule of payments due is detailed in the outline above.
XXXXX Puppy - training consists of six months of training, as detailed below.
XXXXX Puppy - will receive training based on age and maturity.
Training may include variations of age-appropriate behavior shaping, behavior modification, socialization, crate-training, housebreaking, and some basic obedience such as sit-on-leash and loose leash walking with a leash attached to a harness.
IN-HOME TRAINING PLANS, INFORMATION & CHECK-OFF SHEET
PLANS MONTHS 1-4
Progressive House & Obedience Training
• Crate Training Goal– to sleep uninterrupted in a crate at night for up to 4-6 hours
• Potty Training Goal– to hold their potty (bowel and bladder) for 1-3 hours during the day without an accident.
• Mealtimes will be on a set schedule daily to establish bowel and bladder consistency of habits.
• Bite Trained Goal– to begin responding to the word “no” when biting hands too hard.
• Ability to use a PetSmart doggie door – entering and exiting the door with the trainer calling from each side of the safe doggie door.
• “Sit” Goals– to begin responding to going into a “sit” position with a verbal command while walking with a leash
• Stair Trained Goals– to begin going up and down a flight of stairs.
PLANS MONTH 4-6
• Crate Training Goal– to sleep uninterrupted in a crate at night for up to 6-8 hours, unless your doggie will be sleeping in your bed through the night. The crate training goal is that no piddle occurs for a specific period of time, it does not mean the puppy will always be "quiet."
• Potty Training Goal– to hold their potty (bowel and bladder) for 2 hours during the day without an accident.
• Bite Trained Goal–responding to the word “no” when biting hands too hard.
• Ability to use a PetSmart doggie door – entering and exiting without fear or hesitation when allowed to the safe doggie door area.
• “Sit” Goals– to go into a “sit” position with verbal command while walking with a leash.
• Stair Trained Goals– going up and down a flight of stairs without fear.
• Loose Leash Training Initiated – may still pull or tug on the leash, with the goal that they will mostly walk at one's side on leash. We will use a harness and leash which will go home with puppy XXXXX Puppy. Walk-at-side on the leash is considered advanced training and may not be initiated while with us.
Socialization and Life Training
CHILDREN & PEOPLE
✓ Regular interaction with child/children under the age of 13 and larger dog(s)
✓ Potty training is fully initiated and being accomplished, but not completed normally until they are 9-12 months of age, thus will be completed within their forever home.
✓ Loose leash training initiated
✓ Come command with hand signal initiated
✓ Sit on leash walks with command
✓ Doggie door - fully trained
✓ In-home doggie training with an extensive network of family & friends coming
& going for further socialization
✓ One or two trips to pet-friendly stores (i.e., Lowe’s, BassPro, Home Depot, Pet-Co) for loose leash walks in unfamiliar environments.
VETERINARIAN POSITIVE VISITS
▪ Regular well-puppy check-ups
▪ All age-appropriate vaccinations are completed
▪ Health certification before XXXXX Puppy -travels to puppy’s forever family home, with the above owner.
GROOMING POSITIVE VISIT(s)
➢ One to Two grooming’s during the puppy’s time here
FEES & DUE DATES
Primary time with mommy and siblings
Regular people interaction, Well-puppy veterinarian visits, age-appropriate vaccinations, and oral worming.
WEEK 5-7 (DUE: XX-XX-202X)
Puppy Adoption Fee: Separate Invoice
WEEK 8 (DUE: XX-XX-202X)
In-home training officially begins
Well-puppy veterinarian visits, age-appropriate vaccinations, and oral worming administered: $XXX.00
Teething toys, washable pads, collapsible dog bowls, crate, bedding, additional training items, coat care/shampoo, all of which will come home along with puppy: $XXX.00
First months training fees: $1,600.00
TOTAL DUE: $XXXX.00
Second-month training fees Due: $1,600.00
Well-puppy veterinarian visit, age-appropriate vaccinations (final shots), microchip, and worming: $XXX.00
First Petsmart (or equivalent) grooming: $XX.00
Third-month training fees Due: $1,600.00
Monthly worming: $XX.00
****Spay/Neuter and recovery: $XXX.00
Harness, Collar, and leash to go home with a puppy: $XX.00
Fourth-month training fees Due: $1,600.00
Monthly worming: $XX.00
Nanny Transport planned, dated, and booked: TBA
Recommended! 2-hour in-home assist, set-up, training-transfer tips available.
Must be discussed, planned, and paid in advance:
Copyright © 2023 Calla Lily Cavapoo - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy